Sunday, December 4, 2011

Replaceable


Remember that night when,
Darkness fell,
Our worlds violently colliding,
Explosion of anger and rage.


Eruption rooted from,
Your own mouth-watering,
Temptress corruption.


Emptiness in your eyes,
Overflowed tears,
My rapacious appetite to,
Maul and rupture your,
Soul into tiny,





P
    I
         E
              C
                   E
                        S…..




Of sharp,
   Shattered,
       Shards
            of
               Glass.




I didn’t,
    

I couldn’t,



It just isn’t me.



Even though,
Your malicious actions I foretold,
“It smells of roses here,” I candidly said to you,
Fragrant petals remain on our heavy laden pillow.


All I see is you,


Caged in these four boxed walls,
We are alone to face one another,
An almost threatening silence covers your mouth.


You don’t speak,


Then…
I sit and listen,
To your,
        Denial,
Is the address you keep.


I knew of your many travels around the city,
Left and right you went,
Sun-kissed lips, she touches you,


As she sits with,


A
        

Gleeful
               

 Smirk,


As you drove the desire around
In the vehicle that,


I bought you.


Loud cries like wolves in a pack,
A surprising mammoth voice leaps from my mouth,
We engage in this insurmountable battle,
Yet, no one wins…


No one ever did.


I deserve better,
I knew it then,
I know it,


Now.


This journey alone,
Is well traveled with ease,
No longer am I emotionally restrained,
By your rusty,
Dusty,
Handcuffs.



My wrists still have the scars that show,
Your marks of pain,
    And
Anguish,
But I’ve let go.



This weary traveler,
Freely roams,
On this,
       


Lonely,
                

               Journey,


Of surprise and opportunity.


Yes, you are replaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment