Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our Secret Garden


Unbeknownst to everyone, this seed blossomed before our eyes,

Nurtured through mutual love and compassion,

Herein our story lies.



Unbeknownst to everyone, this seed developed into something so beautiful,

Yet, your repudiation of its growth,

Negates what made this so wonderful.



Unbeknownst to everyone, this seed that you and I secretly share,

Cannot mature into its truest form,

If you do not allow your heart to become bare.


Credit: Photo taken by Bamboo's Daughter


Unbeknownst to everyone, this seed that you lock secretly in your vault,

Forced to thrive within the confines of our walls,

Bleeding from others’ infections onto my wound like salt.



Unbeknownst to everyone, our seed which you suppress due to fear,

Cannot live in your construction of doubt’s imprisonment,

Slowly, our flower wilts away my dear.



Unbeknownst to you, I cannot allow myself to wait for you to plant our seed to grow,

If you continue your repudiation,

My contemplation for another seed may be sown…..



In my garden of no secrets.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Joie Luck for visiting my blog! Glad you liked this piece and thank you very much for your feedback :)

    ReplyDelete