Monday, December 5, 2011

I Miss Those Simple Days


Wind in my hair,
Rushes towards me,
Hair flings everywhere,
Laughing, I can’t see,


And,



                        Up

        

Up




Up



Credit: http://mrg.bz/y5lgKF




















And away,
Lips kissing,

Celestial movements.

I’m only a small sneeze in the wind,
Like an ant in the grass,
You can’t see me ‘til,

I’m back…



Wait,
Brought back,




Down,





        Down,





Down,



I return back to this place,
Grass swaying under my feet.

Heart’s pounding,
Thumping,
To the beat,



Beat,

        



Beat of…





Excitement,
        Sweating,
Pulsating,

Here I go again,





       UP,





Wind charges against my face
As if to say,
Hello again.


Wait,
I don’t want to go back here,
Down again.


Credit: http://mrg.bz/o7IKDu




















I wanna stay up here,
With you.
Warmth and touch,
Of your hands,
I’m always swept
Away,


Into another unknown place,
I stealthily try and,


        Creep,
                

Another,


Glance at you.



Love rocking back


And
        Forth,
With You,



Just to reach up and be held by you,
And say
Hello…


To you.


We smile at each other,
Small hands grabbing onto the
Cold, steel bars,



                        Up

        



Up




Up



And away I go again,

Just one more time,

On, this pendulum,
I call my swing of life.
I miss those things…

I miss those simple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment