Thursday, December 15, 2011

Love

(I wrote this poem as the Dedication in my thesis...published May 2011. Dedicated to Hyma K., Maria H., Angelo B., Peter Y., Janeal S., Cynthia L., Elz T. and Troy.)



Credit: Photo taken by Bamboo's Daughter


These lyrics don't do justice to the nature of your soul,
Your white light is so idyllic, full of pure love that just shows,
In the dawn of the sunrise, and the sun's rays on my cheeks,
While I lay listening to your resounding whispers amongst the whistling of the leaves,


Falling...


          Falling...


In love with each crashing wave of your ocean's embrace,
Guidance and protection is what permeates,
All around me,
I feel your vibration and ubiquitous touch from the night sky,
Reflections of us in the smiles of children,
And from kind acts of those who pass by,
I am reminded of the Oneness of love and am blessed for our connection that is,


In the dawn of the sunrise, and the sun's rays on my cheeks,
We are forever connected in the Oneness of love, which I rediscovered within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment