Saturday, November 26, 2011

And so...it begins!


First, this photo is of me taken in San Francisco, one of my favorite sacred spaces where my spirit feels at peace, tranquil and rejuvenated.  My spirit always feels compelled to be in constant reflection about myself, my experiences and life in general.  ....And so it begins.....I am awakened to the start of the Regenesis of the Sultry Tongue!  What does that mean, you ask? Let me begin by sharing that I've often found myself making the right choices when I listen to my intuition.  And, it was during the evening of Thanksgiving 2011, when my spirit/intuition compelled me to share my writings, express my truths and grab the pen and paper to start writing once again.  This, out of nowhere feeling to get back into writing, has led me here. 

My life continues to be filled with beautiful, joyous, painful, inspirational, heartbreaking challenges, and spiritual experiences that have led me to where I am today.  However, I am grateful to every person and each experience in my life.  I define myself as a work-in-progress, constantly learning, evolving, a process that leads me to be in a state of ever-lasting transformation.  The totality of who I am and what I see in the world, can be seen and felt through the thoughts, feelings and experiences in my poetry and writings.  My ceaseless evolution for positive transformation, both external and internal, can be best understood through the power of my Sultry Tongue.  I am grateful for your presence here...and am thankful to you for viewing my work. 
 I look forward to any comments and feedback....

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Let me be the first to join your blog and say this is marvelous. You're off to a fabulous start (you'll have to teach me how you do some of this stuff, lol). I'm looking forward to reading more. CONGRATULATIONS on this launch!

    ReplyDelete